Friday, September 19, 2008

Decision Made

Well friends as some of you may know Amity did offer me an extension on my contract. And after much internal debate and prayer and discussions with loved ones her and at home, I have decided to accept their offer. I had the option of signing for 6 months or a year. And I chose 6 months. This means that six months from now they will ask me again if I want to stay longer. And I'll decide then if I want to stay longer. I am content to take things six months at a time right now.

Since I will not be coming home in March, I have asked for a little extra vacation time over Christmas, so that I will be able to come home for the holidays. There are seven people who have to approve it, as of right now two of the seven have given the official ok. So I am waiting. Things happen slowly in Japan. Please pray that it will go through soon, because I have to buy a plane ticket. So I just wanted to update those of you who read this anymore. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Ruth Cox said...

oh good! I hope we get ...no, we won't see you over Christmas, b/c we are in Yemen until the 1st week of Jan. gah! how long are you home for?

love you!