I mentioned in my previous post that I will only be in Nagano for two more weeks. I can't believe that's all the time I have left here. About two weeks ago my boss told me that they had found a replacement for me in Nagano. He actually worked at this very same Amity a few years ago and stayed in Japan and now wants to come back to Amity. It is a pretty unique situation. Since he has already taught some of the kids, I will be interested to see what he says about how they have improved.
I have really enjoyed living in Nagano and have some great students here, I will definitely be sad to leave. "Where am I going next you ask?" I'm going to Kita-Omiya. "Where is that you might ask?" It is a mere 45 minutes away from TOKYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited about living so close to Tokyo, but also glad that I am not living in Tokyo.
Today I was able to talk to someone who was just at the Amity, she said the school is nice and right across the street from the apartment where I will be living. And the apartment sounds like it is nice too. I think it will be a great place to be for the next couple of months. Kita-Omiya, here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment