Well friends, I know I'm terrible at this whole blogging thing. I am so sorry. I need to work harder at it. Anyway. The time has come for me to get ready to move out of the Wilton Hilton. It is very sad, because this has been my home for the past two years. And I m going to miss a lot of people here. But anyway, so I started packing and this is my room pre-packing. It still looks pretty normal.

Another view of my room.

Here is my closet, jam-packed with all of my crap.

Me looking very sad and forelorn.

I made just a little bit of a mess in the midst of this packing.

And now my room looks very bare. But I don't have those pictures, so yo'll just have to take my word for it. I am going to miss this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment