I met a friend from training, in Nagoya the other day. After wandering around aimlessly for a bit, we decided to go to Nagoya Castle. W e saw these beautiful flowers on the walk to the castle. I don't know what they are called but they sure were pretty.

I met a friend from training, in Nagoya the other day. After wandering around aimlessly for a bit, we decided to go to Nagoya Castle.
This is the castle. You can't really see from this picture but on top of the roof are 3 meter long replicas of the famous gilded dolphinlike sea creatures.

Inside the castle they have the sea creatures on display for you to pose on. This is me and my friend Heathyr from training.

A view of Nagoya from the top of the castle.

This is part of the stone foundation. You can't really see it, but carved on one of the cornerstones is the builders family crest. They used to carve crests and initials on the walls to mark what areas they had worked on of the castle.
1 comment:
Very nice pictures--looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment