Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures from Work

This is the front of my school. I think the apartment on the far left, 2nd floor is mine. Can't get much closer to living near work than that. The sign says "Amity Useful English for children" and "Let's speak English Together."
This is me in my classroom on a rare occasion where I actually have time to prepare. I tend to make a bit of a mess when I do this. Here are some of the Japanese teachers at my school. They are in our staff room. Front to back: Shiho, Kanako, Haruko, and Kaori.
This is a poster that we had hanging up for a while. I asked one of the Japanese Teachers what it meant and she said the man with the funny box on his head is Aichen-man. The Aichen is a test that Japanese speakers take to place their English ability. So in the poster Aichen-man is going around congratulating people who have taken the test. And he says he is very busy. I thought it was funny.

No comments: